About Pathway Lending
For more than a decade, Pathway Lending has helped companies grow. As a leader in financing economic development in Tennessee, we have combined expert knowledge with innovation and determination to deliver capital where it’s needed the most. Our lending strategy helps entrepreneurs take their business to the next level, achieve their goals, and grow.
We have developed a range of financial products and formed strategic partnerships that enable us to deliver capital precisely where it will do the most good. Our work is paving the way for a stronger, more vibrant Tennessee.
The unique role that we play in economic and community development throughout Tennessee has produced significant results that are both concrete and measurable. They form the foundation on which we will continue to drive economies and improve lives.
- 553 loans totaling more than $57 million
- 309 Tennessee businesses financed
- 1,625 new jobs created
- 3,750 jobs retained
- Selected amoung the first 21 CDFIs to participate in the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Growth Collaborative; a program designed to help CDFIs share knowledge and best practices to expand capacity and stimulate growth of more small businesses in underserved communities across the country.
- Honored with the 2010 National Community Reinvestment Act Award from the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council for its collaborative efforts in rural communities across Tennessee, March 2010.
- Selected by Business Retention and Expansion International as a model for replication by communities focused on business retention, May 2009.
- Selected as finalist for Wachovia Bank's NEXT Awards for Innovation, December 2008. The award is given to a community development financial institution that displays innovation in its field that can be replicated in other communities.
- Named the U.S. Small Business Administration’s Micro-Lender of the Year, 2007 and 2008.