Carroll County Clerk Office

625 High St #103, Huntingdon, TN 38344, USA

All businesses must register with the County Clerk’s office in the county their business is located. The County Clerk files business tax licenses; sole proprietorships and general partnerships may also search business name availability within the county. They issue marriage licenses and motor vehicle licenses.