Pathway Lending is looking for an experienced financial professional for full-time position
Pathway Lending is currently taking applications for the position of Portfolio Manager at their Nashville headquarters.
Primary duties and responsibilities for Portfolio Manager position include:
- Conducting ongoing review, spread and analyzation of client financials and developing analysis of client financial position, and discussing with clients to assess overall business performance.
- Regularly visiting clients at their place of business to assess business performance and validate collateral (Pathway Lending serves all of Tennessee and all of Alabama, so some overnight travel is required).
- Assisting and ensuring that borrowers are meeting reporting covenants.
- Tracking the status of borrowers’ covenant maintenance, such as reporting, ratios, financial covenants, and insurance.
- Maintaining constant positive contact with high risk designated borrowers and the borrowers’ relationship manager as part of maintaining the relationship.
- Developing memorandums and reports to file on the status of the client’s financial condition annually.
- Collection activities of all kinds such as delinquent letters, work with charged off portfolio, liaison work with collection services such as legal and collection agencies.
- Maintaining knowledge of the status of the loan portfolio in terms of the loan covenants and financial condition.
- Reviewing the organization of loan files including TEA, electronic, and hard copies.
- Ensuring all UCC’s and other collateral issues current.
- Maintaining confidentiality of company and client information.
- Displaying a professional and positive appearance.
- Performing general administrative duties.
- Recommending ways to improve the quality and delivery of services.
- Performing all lending operations task as assigned.
- Reacting productively to change.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Education and experience requirements:
Bachelor’s degree is required with advanced certification or degree preferred; a minimum of five (5) years related experience; and/or equivalent education or experience in job related activities is required. Extensive experience in financial analysis and the assessment of business performance is required.
The deadline to apply for the Portfolio Manager position is 5:00pm CST on Monday, April 16.
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities. Please note this position will travel to visit our clients throughout Tennessee and Alabama.
To apply for the Portfolio Manager Position at Pathway Lending, please email your resume to Lisa Guzda at firstname.lastname@example.org.