Looking back at a year of financing businesses and strengthening communities
Pathway Lending is in the business of “making more possible.” We deliver industry-leading results to make more possible for our clients, stakeholders, and investors. We do this every single day, one relationship at a time.
Thank you to all of the organizations that have shown their commitment to Tennessee’s
communities and small businesses by partnering with Pathway Lending in 2016. Your support is greatly appreciated.
Please take a few minutes to read our annual report, featuring some incredible Pathway Lending and Pathway WBC clients and their successes.
With a solid foundation, continued focus on strategic partnerships, and investments in staff and infrastructure, we are well positioned for growth in the years ahead. We are proud of our team’s accomplishments and are excited for the opportunities to come.
Thank you for your support!
Pathway Lending Clients and Pathway WBC Members Featured in the 2016 Annual Report:
Client Success Stories:
- Lorenzo Myrick, APS Facility Maintenance
- Hannah McConnell, Owner of Sugar Mama’s Bakery
- Horace Burks, Owner/President of Fixtur-World, Inc.
- Mike Saavedra, Owner of Fender Bender Repair Center
- Barb Talbert and Nat Udwin, Co-Owners of Sprocket Therapy Solutions
- Dr. Charles Prescott, CFO of The Crown College of the Bible
- Jacqueline Hayes, Chief Marketing Strategist & Principal of Crayons & Marketers
- Angela Evans, Owner of Overbrook Medical Legal Consultants
- Hollie Poole, Owner of Verum Essentials