2017 was an incredible year for Pathway Lending, one in which we sought opportunity to help entrepreneurs create wealth and grow jobs at every turn.
Enjoy stories from just a few of the impressive business owners we’re working with, see our performance by the numbers, and read insights from Pathway WBC.
Our work would not be possible without our partners and supporters. Thank you to all of the organizations who demonstrated their commitment to businesses across Tennessee and Alabama and their surrounding communities by partnering with Pathway Lending in 2017. Your support is greatly appreciated.
Please take a few minutes to read our 2017 Annual Report.
As we continue to expand our services and our geographic footprint, our goal is to be as entrepreneurial as the clients we serve. Because of that strategic mindset, Pathway Lending is no longer just a small CDFI serving one community, but a regional player that can create meaningful economic impacts in communities across the Southeast.
Thank you for your support of Pathway Lending.
Pathway Lending Clients and Pathway WBC Members Featured in the 2017 Annual Report:
- Pathway Lending: (left to right) Leonardo Vazquez, Miriam Vazquez-Herrera, and Edgar J. Jimenez Vazquez, Aenon Auto Recycling & Parts
- Pathway WBC: Janice Cathey, Ha.Le Mind & Body
Client Success Stories:
- Clarence Howard, River City Railroad
- David Greene Jr., Kiefer Manufacturing
- Jasmine Hall, MedCode Professional Career Academy
- Robert Collins and Tabitha Parsley, Collins & Co. Barber Shop
- Charles Owens II, JMK Martial Arts & Fitness
- Jimmy White, Urban Story Ventures
- Meredith Watson, The Nashville School of Traditional Country Music
- Christiana Afotey, Threads By Dreads
- Adam and Jamie Gatchel, Southern Lights Electric