Pathway Lending is hiring a part-time data entry clerk
Pathway Lending is currently taking applications for the part-time position of Data Entry Clerk at their Nashville headquarters. Reporting to the Director of Policy & Impacts, this new role is a collaborator that will focus on measuring community impacts through data collection & analysis for both sides of the business – Pathway Lending and Pathway Women’s Business Center.
Working across business groups, this position will identify gaps, incorrect, or outdated information, and update as needed. Updates may require researching internal documents or directly contacting clients.
Primary duties for this position include:
- Data Analysis & Problem Solving: Maintains records related to daily operations, for both lending & education clients. You’ll be responsible for timely and complete record keeping and will work with your team leaders to develop timelines and performance expectations.
- Communication & Outreach: Working across business groups, you’ll identify gaps, incorrect, or outdated information, and update as needed. Updates may require researching internal documents or directly contacting clients.
- Records & Reporting: Pathway uses several systems for data management, including Salesforce (CRM), MembershipWorks (Events) and Emma (Email). You’ll manage records in these systems; others may also apply, and help generate reports to various internal and external stakeholders.
Other job duties:
- Collect and organize data from a variety of reference sources
- Prepare charts, graphs, and tables according to accepted research practices
- Perform preliminary analysis
- Assist in investigating and gathering data
- Route questionnaires, record information and distribute results
- Update database files and maintain records
- Assist in the analysis and preparation of materials for reporting and/or publication
- Reacting productively to change.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities. This is a part-time position at approximately 20 hours a week.
Education and experience requirements:
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Required Experience: 1 year data analysis (or similar)
- Skills in Excel required, experience blending data from multiple sources preferred
Applications received by April 15 will receive preference.
To apply for this part-time Data Entry Clerk position at Pathway Lending, please email your resume to Lisa Guzda at email@example.com.