Need funding to start or grow your business in Tennessee or Alabama? We can help!
Here are 5 steps to apply for a business loan through Pathway Lending:
1. Submit your pre-application using our online form
This provides our team with information about your business and your capital needs so we can find the right funding for you. We will need to know the amount you are looking for as well as the purpose of the loan: Are you buying a business? Need a line of credit for your company? Looking for working capital or need to purchase equipment? Just select the option that most closely matches your funding need!
2. Start collecting your business information.
While we process your pre-application, get ready to talk about your opportunity by gathering some important documents:
- Tax Returns, both for you personally and for your business for the last 2 years
- Current Year Financials (find info on what a Balance Sheet & Income Statement are here)
- Personal Financial Statement (get a Personal Financial Statement template here)
If you’re a new business and do not have some of the items listed above, a Pathway Lending staff member will contact you to learn more, so start gathering any helpful documents!
3. Connect with a Pathway Lending team member
At Pathway Lending, our lending team will work closely with you to help you through the loan application process. We’ll connect over the phone or in person so we can get on the same page, understand your opportunities, and talk about next steps.
4. Submit the full loan application
We’ll ask you a few questions about your business and the opportunity you’re funding. We may ask you to provide additional information about your business.
The loan application finalizes your request and allows us to check your credit and begin the review process. It will not impact your credit score.
5. Get ready to take off!
While we’re reviewing your application, we suggest you take a look at our business education and advisory services:
- Check the Pathway WBC calendar for upcoming events
- Follow Pathway Lending on Facebook
- Sign up for our monthly newsletter to stay connected and read success stories from our great clients
Still have questions? Head over to our FAQ page for answers to the questions we hear the most.
Ready to apply? Click the button below to fill out your pre-application for a business loan!