ScaleUp Nashville is a competitive training program exclusively for Middle Tennessee’s small businesses. This four-month SBA-funded program assists growth-oriented small businesses grow revenue, build staff and expand services.
WHO CAN APPLY?
The best qualified candidates will:
- Own an established small business (or be self-employed)
- Have been in business at least two years
- Be positioned to grow
- Have annual revenues between $150,000 and $500,000
- Make a serious commitment to the program over a four-month period and continue to be involved through participation, ongoing feedback, and leadership for the following three years.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- 12 weeks of classes with the Nashville Entrepreneur Center’s tested curriculum (September 13, September 20, September 27, October 4, October 11, October 18, October 25, November 1, November 8, November 15, November 22, November 29, December 6 from 4 to 6:30 p.m. // subject to change)
- Opportunities to build and strengthen connections and networks
- Featured business profile on ScaleUp Nashville’s website
- Financial Assessment with CPAs from Pathway Women Business Center (valued at $1,000)
- Support in capital development
- Membership to the Entrepreneur Center (valued at $150/year)
- Membership to Refinery Nashville (valued at $99/month)
- Connections to relevant resources
- Press and media support
- Personal connections to Nashville’s leaders
DID WE MENTION IT’S FREE?
If selected, your spot will be fully funded by the SBA. Your equity owed to the program will be the ongoing involvement and leadership in the program.