ScaleUp Nashville is a competitive training program exclusively for Middle Tennessee’s small businesses. This six-month SBA-funded program assists growth-oriented small businesses grow revenue, build staff, and expand services.
WHO CAN APPLY?
The best qualified candidates will:
- Own an established small business (or be self-employed)
- Have been in business at least two years
- Be positioned to grow
- Have annual revenues generally between $150,000 and $700,000. (Do not let this target deter you. If it is a concern contact us about the possibility of applying. We understand that all industries and situations are different.)
- Make a serious commitment to the program over the next six months, and continue to be involved through participation, ongoing feedback, and leadership for the following three years.
In order to participate, you must sign the ScaleUp Nashville Contract Agreement.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- 12 weeks of classes with the Entrepreneur Center’s tested curriculum
- Three months of interest- and area-specific focus groups
- Featured business profile on ScaleUp Nashville’s website
- Financial Assessment with CPAs from Pathway Women Business Center (Valued at $1,000)
- Support in capital development
- Membership to the Entrepreneur Center (Valued at $150/year)
- Membership to Refinery Nashville (Valued at $99/month)
- Connections to relevant resources
- Press and media support
- Personal connections to Nashville’s leaders
DID WE MENTION IT’S FREE?
If selected, your spot will be fully funded by the SBA. Your “equity” owed to the program will be the ongoing involvement and leadership in the program.
Round 2 Applications Are Now Being Accepted: Through March 15, 2016.
ScaleUp Website: ScaleUp Home
Online Application: Round 2 Application