Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is a small business acceleration program designed for business owners who are poised for growth. The deadline to apply for the 2017 cohort is Thursday, November 3. We encourage all eligible small business owners to apply for this exciting program.
The curriculum for the Spring 2017 class schedule can be found here, and includes several in-person workshops at Babson College as well as at-home online workshops and webinars.
Several of our own clients have completed this course and have enjoyed the same positive outcomes outlined in this full report including revenue and job creation growth far exceeding the national average of small businesses. Our local alumni include Las Paletas, Nomadic Genius, the Bagel Exchange, and The Cordelle among others.
Goldman Sachs is looking for applicants who are passionate about growing their business, creating jobs in their communities and who generally meet these criteria:
- Small business owner or co-owner
- Business in operation for a minimum two years
- Business revenues over $150,000 in the most recent fiscal year
- Minimum of four employees (including the owner)
To get the most out of the 10,000 Small Businesses program, business owners who are accepted will be asked to invest their time to engage in the following:
- Attend a program orientation
- Complete 11 learning sessions
- Participate in out-of-class activities, including completing assignments, attending networking events and business support clinics (approx. 8 – 10 hours per week)
- Create a business growth plan over the course of the program
If you are accepted, your tuition is free. Interested in applying? Visit the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program page.
Want to learn more? Goldman Sachs will be hosting a free information session on Wednesday November 2nd at 12pm Central Time. Register for this webinar here.
Best of luck to all #GS10KSmallBiz applicants!