JOB TITLE: Commercial Real Estate Director
REPORTS TO: SVP Lending
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
The Director Affordable Multi-Family Housing Program supports Pathway Lending’s goals, values and philosophy by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence, quality service, commitment and accountability.
Working under the policy direction of Pathway Lending and under the general supervision of the SVP Lending this position provides support in administrative areas. The Director will manage and direct all aspects of Pathway Lending’s commercial real estate portfolio with a focus on affordable, multi-family rental developments.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Yes
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops relationships with commercial Real Estate Developers, primarily focused on affordable, multi-family rental housing and bankers within the state This may include mixed-use or mixed-income developments utilizing a variety of Federal and State programs such as Opportunity Zones/Funds, LIHTCs, NMTCs, Historic Tax Credits, etc.
- Identify and analyze market challenges and opportunities.
- Assists the underwriting process and credit analysis to compile complete application packages for review and decision. Ensures loan application packages are complete by serving as primary contact to obtain necessary information to finalize credit analysis and obtain a credit decision.
- Assists in portfolio management through quarterly financial reviews and annual site visits as required.
- Maintains knowledge of client companies and industries to strengthen relationships and increase opportunities for future loan applications.
- Represents Pathway Lending at conferences, seminars, professional meetings ensuring that the community is aware of its purpose and various products and services it can offer to enhance the community.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Ability to provide excellent customer service with clients, partners, stakeholders and team members. Strong Microsoft Office skills including Adobe, and ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools. Knowledge of small business and commercial loan documentation, strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy, excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills, ability to interact with all levels of the organization, ability to meet or exceed business goals and objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere Ability to work without direct supervision, self-reliant, tactical as well as strategic thinker, and strong leadership skills are critical. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in business, marketing or finance is required. Master’s Degree is preferred. Five+ years of experience in commercial real estate is required. Must have experience resolving and working through complex customer issues and the ability to perform in a fast paced, high demand environment while balancing multiple priorities.
Starting salary: $82,500 plus commissions
Qualified candidates may send their resumes to Rita.Elders@pathwaylending.org.