JOB TITLE: Energy Efficiency Loan Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Director Sustainability Programs
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
DATE PREPARED: 12/15/2021
The Energy Efficiency Loan Coordinator supports Pathway Lending’s goals, values, and philosophy by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence, quality service, commitment, and accountability.
Working under the policy direction of Pathway Lending and under the general supervision of the Director Sustainability Programs this position provides support in administrative areas. The Coordinator assists with the energy loan program including the EE Loan Fund, C-PACE and other loans covered by TVA and the state of Tennessee.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: N/A
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works on the business development of Pathway Lending’s Energy Efficiency Loan Program through establishing and building relationships with appropriate vendors, financial institutions and state and federal partners.
- Assists in the development and implementation of Pathway Lending products and services which will increase the sustainability of the built environment and operations of its clients.
- Provides regulatory and client support, in the form of advisory, planning, and/or efficiency services, to clients. Interfaces regularly with loan clients, third-party contractors, program contacts at the Energy Office of TDEC and Tennessee Valley Authority. Ensures adherence to applicable partner reporting requirements.
- Manages a multi-functional project team comprised of internal staff, program partners, and third-party consultants to develop and implement long-term business plans for growing energy efficiency and sustainability work in the commercial and industrial sector in Tennessee. Provides advisory, planning, and sustainability knowledge for energy program development
- Collects financial information from prospective clients, evaluates the client’s credit worthiness, and evaluates the proposed project to determine whether it will qualify for a Pathway Lending product.
- Collects and organizes technical energy efficiency data from Pathway Lending energy efficiency projects to measure performance against program goals. Performs data analysis to meet compliance requirements, respond to Pathway Lending management, clients, stakeholders, and the public. Prepares briefs and written papers/reports to report findings and provide information or recommendations relating to compliance issues and capabilities.
- Attends and participates in energy conferences, presentations, and community outreach programs throughout Tennessee.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Ability to provide excellent customer service with clients, partners, stakeholders, and team members Strong Microsoft Office skills including Adobe, and ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools. Knowledge of small business and commercial loan documentation, strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy, excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills, ability to interact with all levels of the organization, ability to meet or exceed business goals and objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, finance, environmental science or related field required. Familiarity with the commercial, industrial, and institutional market and with related energy efficiency and renewable technologies. Three or more years managing consulting energy related projects with clients, including providing quality control and budget accountability.
Must have experience resolving and working through complex customer issues and the ability to perform in a fast paced, high demand environment while balancing multiple priorities.
Qualified candidates may send resumes to: Rita.Elders@pathwaylending.org.