The Energy Efficient Loan Coordinator supports Pathway Lending’s goals, values, and philosophy by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence, quality service, commitment, and accountability.
Working under the policy direction of Pathway Lending and under the general supervision of the Director Sustainability Programs this position provides support in administrative areas. The Coordinator assists with the energy loan program including the EE Loan Fund, C-PACER and other loans covered by TVA and the state of Tennessee.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: N/A
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works on the business development of Pathway Lending’s Energy Efficiency Loan Program through establishing and building relationships with appropriate vendors, financial institutions and state and federal partners.
- Assists in the development and implementation of Pathway Lending products and services which will increase the sustainability of the built environment and operations of its clients.
- Assessing, documenting, and presenting the creditworthiness of energy loan applicants.
- Provides regulatory and client support, in the form of advisory, planning, and/or efficiency services, to clients. Interfaces regularly with loan clients, third-party contractors, program contacts at the Energy Office of TDEC and Tennessee Valley Authority. Ensures adherence to applicable partner reporting requirements.
- Manages a multi-functional project team comprised of internal staff, program partners, and third-party consultants to develop and implement long-term business plans for growing energy efficiency and sustainability work in the commercial and industrial sector in Tennessee. Provides advisory, planning, and sustainability knowledge for energy program development.
- Collects financial information from prospective clients, evaluates the client’s credit worthiness, and evaluates the proposed project to determine whether it will qualify for a Pathway Lending product.
- Collects and organizes technical energy efficiency data from Pathway Lending energy efficiency projects to measure performance against program goals. Performs data analysis to meet compliance requirements, respond to Pathway Lending management, clients, stakeholders, and the public. Prepares briefs and written papers/reports to report findings and provide information or recommendations relating to compliance issues and capabilities.
- Attends and participates in energy conferences, presentations, and community outreach programs throughout Tennessee.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Ability to provide excellent customer service with clients, partners, stakeholders, and team members Strong Microsoft Office skills including Adobe, and ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools. Knowledge of small business and commercial loan documentation, strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy, excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills, ability to interact with all levels of the organization, ability to meet or exceed business goals and objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree in related field is required. Familiarity with the commercial, industrial, and institutional market and with related energy efficient and renewable technologies is preferred. Experience in managing energy related projects with clients, including providing quality control and budget accountability is a plus. Must have experience resolving and working through complex customer issues and the ability to perform in a fast paced, high demand environment while balancing multiple priorities.
Ability to communicate in English, remain in a stationary position 75% of workday, move, identify; ability to travel if required; and ability to adapt to a changing work environment. Aligns with Pathway Lending’s mission of providing clients and stakeholders with the highest level of service to facilitate their success and the economic growth of our CDFI market
Position is in an office setting that involves everyday risks or discomforts requiring normal safety precautions.
Remote work options.
Southeast Community Capital, d/b/a Pathway Lending, is a member of LBMC Employment Partners, a professional services organization.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills personnel so classified. Management reserves the right to change the job duties and responsibilities.
Qualified candidates may send resumes sent to: email@example.com